2018-06-26

STOCK YOUR STASH CHALLENGE. REVERSE CONFETTI

Hello Fetti Friends!   I am sharing with you today my take on the Reverse Confetti Stock Your Stash challenge.  This month the theme is Hello | Just Because.


There will be a new Stock Your Stash challenge posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 1st of each month.
The sketch link list will be open from the 1st until noon CST on the 29th of the month. The link list will be on each of the STOCK YOUR STASH posts.
Reverse Confetti stamps and/or Confetti Cuts are required to win.  This is a way we get to thank our customers for using our stamps.  Anyone is welcome to play, though!

And I have a bright sea card to share Sealiously stamp set from Reverse Confetty. 
I started with preparing the background – I have prepared a template of the squareThen I covered the white base with the  square template and inked center using two colors of Inks - Baby Blue and Bumblebee. Also I stamped a line that denote ocean waves and stamped the waves at the top, getting clouds - this is a universal use of one stamp. 


Lastly, I stamped, coloured and cut out two seals. I adhered all images using foam tape and stamped "Hello there" sentiment from the Honey Bear set. And I embellished the card with some crystals


By the way, for the originality of the card I did embossing, highlighting some details of the background with the Sealiously Confetti Cuts




You still have a few days to play in the Stock Your Stash challenge and opportunity to win $20.00 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store.   All the details can be found on the Reverse Confetti blog!  I hope you get a chance to play along!!!  


Have a good day!






Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий