2018-08-22

Altenew Guest Designer


Hello friends! I am soo excited today to be guest designing on the Altenew Blog! YAY! I have four cards to share with you today – featuring the July Relese. 





I really like to mix together different sets from Altenew - they perfectly match with each other, don't they? So, for my first card, I combined the Life Is Awesome Stamp Set and the Leaf Frame Cover Die to make a frame, from where elegantly look flowers.


For more elegance, I cut out the window in the center of the base.



It's no secret that I like to stamp and stamp, and I can do it endlessly. Therefore, my absolute favorites in card-making are not only layered Altenew stamps, but also ink. So, to create flowers here I used Green Meadows Mini Cube Set, Pocketful of Sunshine Mini Cube Set, Deep Blue Seas Mini Cube Set and Tropical Forest Mini Cube Set - for the leaves.

My second card is quite simple, but it looks very impressive and festive. If you use Altenew ink, then you will agree with me that they differ from others brightness and color saturation - the result is excellent. So, to the above colors there were added also Red Sunset Mini Cube Set.




For the third card, I chose my favorite form the last time - a circle. If you read me, you probably know that I am a fan of these cards! I am ready to do them everywhere and always. Also this form is ideal for creating flower compositions, and with the application of my favorite scheme - using the most favorite twigs from the Forever and a Day Die Set around the perimeter - the cards looks especially atmospheric.



The background was made with one of my favorite Elegant Swirls Stencil - I impose one part on another and get the effect of clouds.

For the sentiment I used a charming Floral Alphabet Stamp & Die Bundle.



And finally, for the last card, I used Circle Embroidery Hoop Die Set with Sewn with Love Stamp Set. For greater detail, I first made holes with the help of Sewn with Love Die Set and than I stamped the flower. As a result, I have a real hand made card, it looks so awesome!




Prize:

  • To celebrate this day, I will be giving away $20 gift certificate to ONE lucky winner from the comments left in my instagram @olga_moss by Tuesday, August 28th. 
Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Have a wonderful day!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий