2018-08-08

CONFETTI CREATIVE HOP

 Hello and Welcome to the August Confetti Creative hop!  We are showcasing projects using patterned paper today. 

You'll find the full hop list at the end of this post. 



For my card I played with the Greatest Adventure stamp set. As always I started with preparing all details of the card. I stamped and colored the stamps with Copic markers onto Premier Polar White Cardstock, cut them all with Greatest Adventure Confetti Cuts. I really like the Premier Polar White Cardstock for the Copic coloring! 


Then I've made the cloud panel with cloud windows using the cloud element from the Honey Bear Confetti CutsHowever, at first I wanted to give the color texture of the blue cloud panel and tonned it with Mist Dye Ink Pad to get a small color transition.  
I love to make sparkly effects to the cards. So, here I made shiny clouds using glitter paper.


Also I  cut pattern paper from the Cue The Confetti 6x6 Pad and when the background was done, I've put the cloud panel on foamed scotch, and I adhered all images on the card. And added a sentiment. 



4 комментария: