2020-01-20

Reverse Confetti LOVE lollipop holders

Hello friends! I'm so happy that I finally got my package with the new release from Reverse Confetti
And in these four days I will share with you my ideas for using it! 
So be sure to check in with me! 
I will be very happy to see you here!


I absolutely love our new products! 
They coordinate so well together! It was so much fun working with this release! So for today I made these love lollipop holders. 


These projects was created with the Square Window Tag Confetti Cuts. The little critters was stamped and cut out with the coordinating die from the Huggable stamp set. I stamped and cut out three large words that are from the new gorgeous All the Love stamp set. 


I cut out six large tags using Square Window Tag Confetti Cuts in an Sweet as Sugar 6x6 Paper PadAnd I put them together by gluing another piece of paper at the bottom. So I got a bag for a lollipop. The stick is fixed using round slots at the top of the tags and held there securely. 


I then embellished the top with a pretty red hearts using Hearts Confetti Cuts.Then I added the cute little critters in the center.


Next, I stamped and cut out the big words "Love" & "Xoxo" in white card stock. I added it on the top of the lollipop holder. Once everything was done, I tied it up with some twine. Now it is all ready to be a lovely treat for someone!



Thank you so much for stopping by!













Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий