2020-06-08

REVERSE CONFETTI JUNE RELEASE BLOG HOP

Hi crafty friends! It’s time for the Reverse Confetti June Release Blog Hop


I am happy to announce that all of the goodies in the new release are 

For my today's card I mixed up our new and last stamp sets: FRIENDLY RAINBOW | FREEBIE SET and Flowers for a Friend stamp set. 


I stamped all my images and colored them with my copic markers. Then, I used the coordinating dies to die cut the images out. 
Next, I masked the rainbow and created a simple ink blended background using Island Blue Dye Ink Pad. I then die cut this layer out with a Stitched Squares Confetti Cuts. Also I die cut the large panel from the
Sun & Sea 6x6 Paper Pad to layer beneath it. 


The last step was to add my critters to my card, which I did using some foam squares behind it for extra dimension. 


Enjoy all of the inspiration that the Confetti Crew has put together for you today and don't forget to leave a comment at each stop along the way.


4 комментария:

  1. Friendly rainbow with two not friendly animals but how perfect!!! Colorful and designed to bring a smile!! Happy 7th Birthday Reverse Confetti!!! And am so happy you are playing along today!! LOVED your fab card!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Marisela Delgado said: so pretty! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. So stinking cute and I love the little touch of added whimsy with the addition of googly eyes!

    ОтветитьУдалить