2020-10-07

REVERSE CONFETTI OCTOBER MINI RELEASE DAY 2

Welcome back to Day 2 of the Reverse Confetti October Mini Release Week!

This month we’ve packed in winter themed products. 
We have 3 new stamp sets and 3 new Confetti Cuts die sets that are going to be available on Thursday.





Today we are showcasing:

GIFT CARD HOLDER COVER PANEL



SEASONAL SAY IT ALL


ORNAMENT STAR


Today I’m sharing these festive Christmas rainbow projects using new ORNAMENT STAR set.


My first card uses it with the Snow Stars Cover Panel Confetti Cuts and Wreath of Joy Confetti Cuts. I adhered strips of solid colored cardstock and die cut the big Christmas ball. I also die cut here the star shape. 


Next I glued it over the white snow stars panel. And decorate it using  Wreath of Joy Confetti Cuts. For the sentiment I used new SEASONAL SAY IT ALL stamp set. 


This next card features the new ORNAMENT STAR stamp set with its Coordinating Confetti Cuts die set.


I die cut the panel with white and also with several colors of solid colored cardstock. And I die cut two big Christmas balls from white cardstock. On the first I stamped beautiful ornament using ORNAMENT STAR stamp set and decorate it with pearl dots. The second ball I decorated with paper using This & That 6x6 Paper Pad. Here I die cut the gift card holder slot out and I embossed a sentiment from the new SEASONAL SAY IT ALL stamp set.


Then I connected the two balls together with three colored cords. Thus it turned out that the decorated ball covers and hides the ball with the gift inside.










2 комментария: