2021-05-08

REVERSE CONFETTI MAY RELEASE BLOG HOP



Hi crafty friends! It’s time for the Reverse Confetti May Release Blog Hop


I am happy to announce that all of the goodies in the new release are 


So for today I created a super fun interactive swing shadow box card using super adorable set called The Bear Up There.


I started by stamping out the images and I colored them in using Copic markers. Then, I cut out according to my own scheme the main part of the shadow box twice using my scissors and cutter and I made sure to cut a window into one of them. 
I also added the clouds using Head in the Clouds Cover Panel Confetti Cuts - it's the pieces of it. I cut down one cloud into two thin strips to form shelves for the top swing mechanism.


Then I ink blended the main shadow box and splattered it all with watercolors, white gouache and gold acrylic paint. After that, I ink blended the clouds and the shelves for the top of the box. 


Then it was time to assemble my shadow box. To create the swing mechanism I used a strip from a thick acetate. I rounded the corners at the top, added a hole using a hole punch and glued my cute bear onto it. Then I used a Spin & Slide Disc and added double sided tape to both sides. I adhered it to the back of the box, then looped my strip of acetate around it and added a slightly bigger circle of cardstock to close the mechanism. Now our bear can swing freely – It’s just such a fun effect! 

To finish the card I added the rest of my images and die cuts to the shadow box. To make the inside a bit more interesting, I added images here too.


Thank you so much for visiting my blog! 
I really hope you enjoyed it and I will see you again soon! 
Have a wonderful day!

2 комментария: