2021-06-15

DAD'S card for Crafty Meraki

Hi everyone! I am over on the Crafty Meraki Blog today. You probably know that Crafty Meraki has gorgeous The Legend stamp set with an adorable collection of father-baby critter images. I though it was time to make a fun father's card. I had so much fun creating it!


I started with preparing all the details for my card. I stamped and colored cute images with Copic markers. Next, I masked all images and made an ink blended background and added some splashes with watercolor paint. I decided to make the lower part of the card striped. To do this, I cut the strips of masking paper and then made a blending through them.


For the next step I needed Dad Shadow Word Meraki Para-Dies. I die cut two big dotted outlines using  Easy-Cut Adhesive from Therm-O-Web and adhered those outlines onto my card base. Then, I removed the protective layer from each outline so that they became sticky and covered them with a sheet of Gold Shattered Glass Deco Foil. I carefully smoothed out the panel on top and removed the film. Now my outlines sparkle with gold. It’s so fun!


The final step was to add only white paper shadows. I glued many layers of paper on top of each other so that the words became dimensional. 


Thank you for being with me today! 
Have a nice crafty day!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий