2022-02-04

SHAKER CARD WITH MOON MEN FOR THE REVERSE CONFETTI

Hello, friends! I am on the  Reverse Confetti Blog with my new card. It's all about love this time. So why not to create a cute card about endless love with wonderful moon men? 


I stamped the images from Moon Men stamp set in black hybrid ink and colored them with my alcohol markers. Next I die cut the images out with the  Moon Men Confetti Cuts


Next I made a space background. And I die cut a panel with a scalloped cloud line and an open center using Head in the Clouds Cover Panel Confetti Cuts from the Grape Soda Cardstock.


Once that was done, I heat embossed the sentiment from the Words of Love stamp set in gold and I made a shaker. And I placed the images on the shaker panel. All finished!


Hope you enjoyed the products featured in today’s post!
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий