2018-09-08

REVERSE CONFETTI SEPTEMBER NEW RELEASE CREATIVE HOP

Today we are celebrating the new Reverse Confetti September Release.
The full hop list is at the bottom of this post.  When you're done with the hop, head on over to the store.  All of the new products are available HERE.

For this day I have prepared this card with a wreath, as in the classical tradition of Christmas.


As always I started with preparing all details of the card. I stamped and colored stamps from Christmas Candles set, cut them with Christmas Candles Confetti CutsThe last step was to make the background. I blended the Magenta Dye Ink Pad and sprinkled it with some watercolor. And heat embossed the "Pease on earth" sentiment.
Then I glued all the details and embelish the card with some drops. 


9 комментариев:

  1. Oh my gosh, Olga!! I think this is my favorite card in the history of ever. I love it that much!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Gorgeous card! I love all of those beautiful layers!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Beautiful wreath with candle card. I have the candle stamp and die on my wish list!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Lovely card with the Christmas Candles set! Love the beautiful wreath you created!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. The wreath setting on this card is so well designed. tfs

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Such a striking card! I love the pop of pink against your beautiful wreath. Lovely!

    ОтветитьУдалить