2018-09-26

STOCK YOUR STASH CHALLENGE. REVERSE CONFETTI

Hey 'Fetti Fans! It's time to play along with our STOCK YOUR STASH challenge I am sharing with you today my take on it.  This month the theme is Halloween/Fall Fun cards!


Today I'm featuring a simple one-layer masked scene, so my card don’t require a ton of supplies.
I used masking paper to create masks for several images, next arranged them into a scene and stamped images one by one using masks and alcohol marker ink. The circle sentiments from the BOO YEA stamp set are so funny! I wanted to use it on my card here.  I then colored the images with Copic markers, stamped the sentiment and called this card done!




You still have a few days to play in the Stock Your Stash challenge and opportunity to win $20.00 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store.   All the details can be found on the Reverse Confetti blog!  I hope you get a chance to play along!!!  

Have a good day!






1 комментарий: