2019-07-08

REVERSE CONFETTI JULY NEW RELEASE CREATIVE HOP

Hello, friends! Today we are celebrating the new Reverse Confetti July Release.


Greetings, 'Fetti Fans and HAPPY RELEASE DAY!  We're so excited about all of the new products that are now available in store.  We're sharing some more inspiration using all of the new goodies.  There is a full link list at the bottom of this post.


My card for today features Lemonade Stand stamp set with Lemonade Stand Confetti Cuts. I love this set, especially the lemonade stand. So I decided to make a card with a lemonade lawn - what we need in the hot summer days!


I started with the preparing background. To begin with, I stamped two lemonade stand on the sides, replacing some parts inside and covered them with a mask. I than ink-blended background with the Piggy Bank, Bellini, Parakeet and Grass Dye Inks and sprinkled it with watercolor.


I stamped the images with black ink, colored them with copic markers and die cut with coordinating dies. Next, I mounted the images on my panel with foam tape. Lastly, I stamped the sentiment and embellished my card with some sequinses.








2 комментария: