2019-08-08

CONFETTI CREATIVE HOP

Hello and Welcome to the August Confetti Creative hop! This month's blog hop features ABC projects!  Anything But a Card (ABC)


You'll find the full hop list at the end of this post. 


For today, I made a fun interactive card where the crab moves in a circle.

For my card I played with the Let's Shellabrate stamp set and Pool Confetti Cuts. As always I started with preparing all details of the card. I stamped and colored the stamps with Copic markers onto Premier Polar White Cardstock, cut them all with Let's Shellabrate Confetti Cuts


Then I've made the cloud panel using Flamingo, Piggy Bank, Bellini, Sunshine, Bumblebee and Magenta Dye Inks. And immediately I cut a hole for the movement of the crab in a circle.


Also I cut a semicircle out of craft paper and lightly toned it around the edges using Sand Dye Ink. Then I toned a piece of paper with Island Blue Dye Ink and made a lake using Pool Confetti Cuts.


When all the details of the card was done, I've put the cloud panel on foamed scotch, made an interactive element and adhered all images on the card. And stamped a sentiment. 



Have fun hoping along with all the designers today!  
 The complete hop list is below! 















4 комментария: