2021-12-08

REVERSE CONFETTI DECEMBER CREATIVE HOP

Hello and welcome to the Reverse Confetti monthly creative hop!

It’s an off-month so there’s no new release, so it’s the perfect time to play with some older goodies and inspire you to maybe use some stamps you may already have in your stash.

You'll find the full hop list at the end of this post.

I share with you a holiday card where I mixed many different sets of stamps.


I stamped the images from Joys of the Season and Holiday Gnomes stamp set in black hybrid ink and colored them with my alcohol markers. 
I also stamped a bear in the school bus from the School Days stamp set. But I transformed the school bus into a festive one by removing the inscription at the top of the bus and adding a beautiful wreath instead. This wreath is from the Birdie Buddies stamp set. 


 Next I die cut the images out with the  Joys of the SeasonSchool Days and Holiday Gnomes Confetti Cuts. So I got a funny picture where a bear on a holiday bus carries a lot of gifts. 


Next I die cut a panel with a center piece window using new Open Drop Cover Panel Confetti Cuts and made a shaker. And I placed the images on the shaker panel. 


Once that was done, I stamped the sentiment from the Joyful Holiday Wishes stamp set and put it on the bus. All finished!



2 комментария:

  1. Olga, your shaker is AMAZING. I always love all your details.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Wow!! LOVE your gorgeous shaker card!! Great combination of all of these fun Reverse Confetti images and dies! Wonderful "school bus" with all of the presents!! So clever and GORGEOUS!!

    ОтветитьУдалить