2022-01-08

REVERSE CONFETTI JANUARY RELEASE BLOG HOP


Hello friends! It's time for the Reverse Confetti January release Blog Hop! 


Our new products AVAILABLE here


At the moment, I'm still waiting for my release package and can't share my ideas with you. However, I really hope that one day I can still show you something, because I'm filled with ideas!

However, Reverse Confetti have a lot of great products available that inspire me no less than something new. So I decided to make a card using a super cool Snail Mail set. I think the mail theme always goes well with the Valentine's Day theme, doesn't it?


I made this large towering image from the set, stamped it in black hybrid ink and colored it with copic markers. Then I die cut the image out with the coordinating dies.


I also used the Celebrate Tag Confetti Cuts to back this cute image. The tag was ink blended with reds and greens, and splattered for a fun effect. I also stamped the sentiment from the Words of Love stamp set. Then, I colored this sentiment in reds.


And finally, I added the tag to the pattern paper over foam tape, and then the image and sentiment onto the tag over foam tape. I also decorated my card with three shiny hearts that I cut out using You Confetti Cuts.


Hope you enjoyed the products featured in today’s post and be sure to also check out the Reverse Confetti Blog for more inspirations from participating designers and other products introduced today!

1 комментарий: