2018-07-08

Reverse Confetti July New Release Creative Hop


Today we are celebrating the new Reverse Confetti July Release.
The full hop list is at the bottom of this post.  When you're done with the hop, head on over to the store.  All of the new products are available HERE.


Today we launched 5 new stamp sets, 6 new Confetti Cuts die sets and a new 6x6 paper pad.  




And for today I made this super fun card using one of my favorites Greatest Adventure stamp set. By the way, what are your favorites from this release?


As always I started with preparing all details of the card. I stamped and colored stamps, cut them with Greatest Adventure Confetti Cuts. The last step was to make the background: to do it, I cut the base into three parts - the sky, the sea part and the third part  -the beach. I than blended them with Coral Dye Ink Pad and Peach Dye Ink Pad - for the sky, Sand Dye Ink Pad - for the beach & blue ink for the sea. Also I sprinkled the delails of the background with some water. And stamped the "Everything is s'more fun with you" sentiment.
Then I glued all the details and embelish the card with some crystals. 


If you look closely, you can see the setting sun in the background, which I made brilliant by gluing glitter on top. And in the sky floating clouds - is an indispensable attribute in the background of the sea sky - made using a coordinating die from the Honey Bear Confetti Cuts.



You should have arrived from Jeanne Jachna and Eloise Blue  is your next stop.

2 комментария: