2018-07-26

STOCK YOUR STASH CHALLENGE. REVERSE CONFETTI

Hello Fetti Friends!  I am sharing with you today my take on the Reverse Confetti Stock Your Stash challenge.  This month the theme is Oh, baby!


Reverse Confetti stamps and/or Confetti Cuts are required to win.  This is a way we get to thank our customers for using our stamps.  Anyone is welcome to play, though!

What do we tell our children most often? I love you, don't you?! But for more brilliance of our words we also add, I love you to the moon and back! My card is about that.
I was inspired to make a space background for the images from Moon Men Stamp Set. And I absolutely love the result I got. You can see every single star in the background which makes this space scene just magical.

I started working on my card by stamping two moon men, a rocket ship, stars, a flag and a rocket flame onto Premier Polar White Cardstock. And I colored all these images with alcohol markers and die cut them with Coordinating Dies.


To create glitery background for my card I wanted to do something special, something magical. First I ink blended a panel with Wisteria Dye Ink Pad, Wine Dye Ink Pad, Iced Aqua Dye Ink Pad and Bumblebee Dye Ink Pad and die cut a round out of it. I wanted to make it look like a starry sky of space.


Now time to do some magic! I covered round panel with water-based glue and sprinkled it with star glitter. I let it dry and cleaned off the excess. So simple to make, but what an impressive look it created!
Next I foam mounted all of the images to create a scene. And embellished the card with white drops.



You still have a few days to play in the Stock Your Stash challenge and opportunity to win $20.00 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store.   All the details can be found on the Reverse Confetti blog!  I hope you get a chance to play along!!!  


Have a good day!

















Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий