2018-08-26

STOCK YOUR STASH CHALLENGE. REVERSE CONFETTI

Hey 'Fetti Fans!It's time to play along with our STOCK YOUR STASH challenge I am sharing with you today my take on it.  This month the theme is WEDDING!


I always say, I don't like the wedding theme because it boring, everything is white and black and tearful. I believe that the state of love to be fun and bright!
So I made a card literally screaming about love - with bright colors, flowers and splashes of paint.


I stamped the bouquet of flowers from Elegant Florals and colored it with copic markers. I then die cut it with the coordinating dies. I arranged a large bouquet of flowers as my center piece, which sat right above my sentiment. 


I blended Peach and Piggy Bank dye inks into the background. The soft pastel colors matches that used in the florals. I framed my image and sentiment with a diamond center using Diamond Stripe Square Confetti Cuts. I used a silver shiny cardstock to add to the delicacy of this card design.



You still have a few days to play in the Stock Your Stash challenge and opportunity to win $20.00 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store.   All the details can be found on the Reverse Confetti blog!  I hope you get a chance to play along!!!  


Have a good day!













Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий