2018-10-26

STOCK YOUR STASH CHALLENGE. REVERSE CONFETTI


Hey 'Fetti Fans! It's time to play along with our STOCK YOUR STASH challenge.  I am sharing with you today my take on it.  This month the theme is Thanksgiving & friendship cards!


Today I want to show you a one layer colorful Thanksgiving card created with Fall Foliage stamps and colored pencils. For my background I used craft cardstock, that looks very original with this type of coloring.


I started working on my card by stamping images. Placed my background panel inside the MISTI and stamped images in light color of ink. Then I colored it with Polychromos Pencils from Faber Castell. Once my background was finished I stamping the sentiment.


Lastly, I’ve added paint splashes and enamel dots from Nuvo.


That is all. This one layer card is so simple but perfect!
You still have a few days to play in the Stock Your Stash challenge and opportunity to win $20.00 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store.   All the details can be found on the Reverse Confetti blog!  I hope you get a chance to play along!!!  
Have fun!

1 комментарий: