2018-11-26

STOCK YOUR STASH CHALLENGE. REVERSE CONFETTI

Hey 'Fetti Fans! It's time to play along with our STOCK YOUR STASH challenge.  I am sharing with you today my take on it.  This month the theme is Holiday & Winter cards!


 And today I want to share with you Holiday card with cute Holiday Gnomes
stamp set.


First, I blended Island Blue and Navy inks onto white piece of cardstock. After ink blending I splattered my panel with water and white, yellow and blue paint.


Next, I stamped the images from Holiday Gnomes stamp set with black ink, colored them with copic markers and die cut with coordinating dies.


Next, I mounted the images on top of my panel with foam tape. Lastly, I embossed the sentiment in white on a tiny stripe of grey cardstock and adhered it on top of my card with foam tape.




You still have a few days to play in the Stock Your Stash challenge and opportunity to win $20.00 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store.   All the details can be found on the Reverse Confetti blog!  I hope you get a chance to play along!!!  
Hope you like my card and have a great day!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий