2019-02-17

ALTENEW GUEST DESIGNER


Hello my friends! I am so happy to be back to Altenew's blog as guest designer. 
You can also find my previous Guest post here


And today I want to show you my three cards I made with Altenew products. What we want in winter after Christmas days? I think, more flower cards! So I want to show three ways to make flower cards. 

The first card is the watercolor card. I like to use watercolor sometimes when play with materials. This way you don't need to many supplies, but you can create a whole picture on one small piece of paper. Isn't that magic? 
And I talk now about Build-A-Flower: Poppy set. In this set we have some silhouettes that we can use without stamping. 


First, I stamped the flowers and leaves with Rocky Shore Crisp Dye Ink on watercolor paper. Then I took my wet paintbrush and went over them with water to blend them and give them a watercolored look. After that I added some accents with pencils.


Then I watercolored the background with light grey. For the sentiment I used Hello from Flower Arrangement Die Set.


For my second card I used Leaf Frame cover die and Wild Rose 3D Die Set.


I started with covering up a piece of paper with Leaf Frame and die cut it. Then I colored every leaf using pencils and splattered it with white paint. Next I blended yellow and green inks using Pocketful of Sunshine Mini Cube SetGreen Meadows Mini Cube Set on my background and then splattered it with water and white paint. 


Once it was dry, I die cut the roses and glued them together using liquid glue. I repeated the process for the leaves. Then, I adhered the flowers and the leaves on the panel. And to finished my card I added Thank you sentiment from Flower Arrangement Die Set.


The last card looks like an open book page. For an expressive effect, I decided to give the card a vintage look. 


So I did the stamping on the Kraft paper only silhouettes of the leaves. In the center I glued the prepared form of a book turn, on which I had previously stamped an excellent selection of phrases.


Next, I decorated it all with stamped flowers from the Flower Arrangement Stamp Set and adding branches from the Forever and a Day Die Set.
I think the card came out fabulous.



Prize:

  • To celebrate this day, I will be giving away $20 gift certificate to ONE lucky winner from the comments left in my instagram @olga_moss by Friday, February 22th. 
    Thanks so much for stopping by! 
    Have a wonderful day!

    1 комментарий: