2019-02-17

ALTENEW GUEST DESIGNER


Hello my friends! I am so happy to be back to Altenew's blog as guest designer. 
You can also find my previous Guest post here


And today I want to show you my three cards I made with Altenew products. What we want in winter after Christmas days? I think, more flower cards! So I want to show three ways to make flower cards. 

The first card is the watercolor card. I like to use watercolor sometimes when play with materials. This way you don't need to many supplies, but you can create a whole picture on one small piece of paper. Isn't that magic? 
And I talk now about Build-A-Flower: Poppy set. In this set we have some silhouettes that we can use without stamping. 


First, I stamped the flowers and leaves with Rocky Shore Crisp Dye Ink on watercolor paper. Then I took my wet paintbrush and went over them with water to blend them and give them a watercolored look. After that I added some accents with pencils.


Then I watercolored the background with light grey. For the sentiment I used Hello from Flower Arrangement Die Set.


For my second card I used Leaf Frame cover die and Wild Rose 3D Die Set.


I started with covering up a piece of paper with Leaf Frame and die cut it. Then I colored every leaf using pencils and splattered it with white paint. Next I blended yellow and green inks using Pocketful of Sunshine Mini Cube Set & Green Meadows Mini Cube Set on my background and then splattered it with water and white paint. 


Once it was dry, I die cut the roses and glued them together using liquid glue. I repeated the process for the leaves. Then, I adhered the flowers and the leaves on the panel. And to finished my card I added Thank you sentiment from Flower Arrangement Die Set.


The last card looks like an open book page. For an expressive effect, I decided to give the card a vintage look. 


So I did the stamping on the Kraft paper only silhouettes of the leaves. In the center I glued the prepared form of a book turn, on which I had previously stamped an excellent selection of phrases.


Next, I decorated it all with stamped flowers from the Flower Arrangement Stamp Set and adding branches from the Forever and a Day Die Set.
I think the card came out fabulous.



Prize:

  • To celebrate this day, I will be giving away $20 gift certificate to ONE lucky winner from the comments left in my instagram @olga_moss by Friday, February 22th. 
    Thanks so much for stopping by! 
    Have a wonderful day!

    1 комментарий: