2019-09-07

REVERSE CONFETTI SEPTEMBER RELEASE WEEK DAY 3


We’re on the last down of full product reveals and today we`re featuring the new JOYS OF THE SEASON stamp set with Coordinating Confetti Cuts die set and  JOYOUS HOLIDAY stamp set with Coordinating Confetti Cuts die set.

I’m excited to share with you some inspiration featuring the newest Joyous Holiday stamp set.



I started with a piece of grey kraft card stock the blend the Magenta ink on. Next I stamped the adorable images in black ink and colored them with copic markers. I used the coordinating dies to die cut the images.




From there, I layered the window inside using the Rounded Stitched Window in which is also cut with the new All the stars die and then the inner and outer cut created the midnight frame. To create the inside panel I blended the Magenta, Wine and Bumblebee Dye Ink Pads (to depict the glow from the basket at the bottom). Then I replaced the slotted stars with glitter stars. On the photo is not very visible, but in life, these stars shimmer and create an atmosphere of magic.


I added my images in the background with foam tape and white heat embossed sentiment.


But that's not all. As you can see, one of the cute angels moves if you touch it. That`s because I adhered the center angel onto the card  using a wobbler. You can see it in action on the photos.




4 комментария: