2019-10-08

Reverse Confetti monthly Creative Hop

Hello and welcome to the Reverse Confetti monthly creative hop! 
You'll find the full hop list at the end of this post. 
I have prepared a Halloween card for today. I really like the idea of the holiday, and I just love Halloween cards - they are so much fun, carefree and devilish!


In this card the Halloween gnomes collecting bats in a jar. I think they're going to do magic on them, and I think the gnomes will end up turning them into pumpkins. hehe


I also wanted to use the trees from Halloween Gnomes and Frightening Friends stamp sets. I just stamped the trees on top of the background and colored them in black, so it turned out a large silhouette of the forest. 


For the bats in a jar I used Cotton & Thistles stamp set. I stamped the jar, then covered the area around the jar and stamped the bats using masking paper.

For the background I blended Royal Purple dye with Piggy Bank dye, Stormy dye and Grape Soda dye, Olive Dye Ink.


I stamped the images and colored them with copic markers. Then, I die cut them out with the Coordinating Dies. I than heat embossed sentiment with white powder on the piece of Midnight Cardstock.


Once that was done, I adhered the images with foam tape. All finished!


Have fun hoping along with all the designers today! 









1 комментарий: