2019-11-13

Paws for Kindness Blog Hop with Studio Katia


Hey there! I’m so thrilled to participate in the Paws for Kindness Blog Hop!


Studio Katia has the newest exclusive stamp set and coordinating die bundle featuring specifically designed to celebrate the World Kindness Day.  


Studio Katia will donate $10 from every sale of this special stamp bundle to Pets in the Classroom, because we truly believe that all children should have the opportunity to learn about the responsibilities, respect for life and being kind to one another.  
Sentiments and words included in this set: 

- BEST, FRIENDS, KINDNESS, HUGS, XOXO, YOU 

- sending, your way, with 

- is in our hearts 

- light up the world 
- be silly be yourself be kind 
- will always be remembered 
- are like stars, you don't always see them, but you know they're there 


My project today features a girl sitting in a small house in an embrace with her favorite Pets. 
I stamped the images in black hybrid ink and colored with copic markers. Then, the images were die cut using their coordinating dies. 





I wanted to create a little pets house so I die cut the Middle Window from the SCALLOP SQUARE die set out of kraft card stock. Then, I used little hearts and stars dies to add a beautiful carved finish on the house. On a separate piece of white card stock, I used my house die cut piece to make the ink blending bottom layer. 

The last step was to make the background. I did blending through the new LOVE FOR PAWS STENCIL. And next I blended it all with dak pink ink. Next I die cut the frame using beautiful SCALLOP FRAMES die. 


The scene is now set, and now I can add friends to the card. I added them into the squares with foam tape. Aren’t they adorable? To decorate the card I used LEMON BURST PEARLS and RIPE PERSIMMON PEARLS.


All new products are available at Studio Katia Online Store.
To celebrate this release Studio Katia is giving away TWO $25 Gift Certificates to Studio Katia Online Store! Winners will be chosen randomly from comments left under all the Blogs. Winners will be chosen randomly from comments left on Studio Katia Blog. 

All comments must be left by Friday, November 22nd, 2019, 23:59 PM EST.
All winners will be announced on Sunday, November 24th, 2019 on SK Blog.
Have fun hopping!
Blog Hop List:
Olga Moss - you are here

Liliya Rytsar - your next stop

16 комментариев:

  1. I love how you did a little dog house and the splatters! TOO CUTE! It's my puppy's 4th birthday today! What a great day for a PAWSOME HOP!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Your card is super cute and I like the clever way you created a dog house.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. OMG this card is amazing - thanks for sharing this with us - so inspiring

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Marisela Delgado said: great card and pretty colors. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Этот комментарий был удален автором.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Very cute pet house... love the inked inside and the cute images.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. I love the dog house and the
    fun embellishments in the roof.
    The glow behind the design
    fits in with the sentiment.
    great card. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Super cute card with pretty embellishments! Love the scene you created with the house, and the cute girl and her furry pals! Awesome coloring!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. Sick a cute card. The images are adorable. I like the house.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. So cute. Like they are hanging out in the dog house. So sweet!

    ОтветитьУдалить