2020-01-21

Reverse Confetti OMG card


Hi there! It's my Day 2 with the Reverse Confetti January Release. And I’ve got some more inspirations for you today!


Today’s card feature some of the new stamps from our January release. 


I stamped several images from the Happy Mail set in a black hybrid ink and colored them up with copic markers. I then used the matching dies to die cut the images out. Next, I worked on the background. I ink blending Baby Blue and Island Blue inks. Then I die cut rows of stitched scalloped lines using new Stitched Scallops Cover Panel Confetti Cuts. 

After I added my images onto the background with foam tape. And I used new large ‘OMG’ sentiment from the OMG stamp set. I stamped the word with Buttercup and Sunshine dye inks and then die cut it using OMG Confetti Cuts. I adhered it right on the background on the center, and that completes the card! 

Thank you so much for stopping by!
See you tomorrow.







7 комментариев: