2020-03-17

HEFFY DOODLE AND TRINITY STAMPS COLLABORATION


Hello and Welcome to the COLLABORATION BLOG HOP with Heffy Doodle and  Trinity Stamps!


Both teams are join together with fun and colorful cards using products from Heffy Doodle and Trinity Stamps. There's prizes too!  So make sure you read all the way to the bottom of this post to see how to win!

For today I have this flower card with a magnificent bouquet! 



For this card I used Love You Bunches Stamp Set from Trinity Stamps with Love You Bunches Coordinating Die Set. And I combined it with Heffy Doodle Fancy Foliage Stencil and Friend Heffy Cuts.



I started by ink blending Catherine Pooler Sage Premium Die Ink. I wanted to add texture to the background. For that I used Fancy Foliage Stencil and blend Sage Ink through the stencil. This gave me nice texture. 




Then, I stamped the large flower image from the set using Antique Linen Distress Ink onto watercolor paper and coloured it using Winsor&Newton watercolor paint.




Once I finished my watercolouring each piece,  I let it air dry and die cut it out once it was completely dry. 
After I added my image onto the background with foam tape. Next I used large ‘friend’ sentiment and the second part of the sentiment I stamped with Versamark ink and heat embossed in gold. I added the sentiments to the card with foam tape, and that completes the card! 



PRIZES AND GIVEAWAY INFO
Trinity Stamps and Heffy Doodle will respectively be giving away a 25$ and a 25£ vouchers to their stores!
Winner will be chosen randomly and announced on Tuesday, March 24th  on the Heffy Doodle and Trinity Stamps Blogs blogs.

LINEUP

I hope you enjoyed the inspiration I had for you today. Thank you for stopping by!

30 комментариев:

  1. Just simply GORGEOUS!! Thank you so much for sharing!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. What a beautiful card, your colouring is amazing! LOVE IT!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Beautiful card. Love how you used the Love You Bunches stamp set. Gorgeous.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. I really like the shading on your flowers. Very pretty

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Oh my! These florals are just colored so gorgeously! LOVE.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. I just love all of these beautiful rich jewel tones! Amazing!
    Warm Hugs,
    crimsonowl@comcast.net

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. This is absolutely beautiful!!! I'm completely blown away by your no line coloring! It's incredible!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Wow what an Absolutely stunning card & colouring and design. Thank you for sharing the tutorial & the inspiration xxx

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. Wow! what a stunning and beautiful card. I love the way you have paired up so many things from both companies so seamlessly. Thank you for inspiring me :D

    Huge hugs

    Amy xx

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. Beautiful flowers! I also love the subtle foliage stencil in the background.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. Wow your colouring is amazing...the use of the stencil really allows the image to stand out.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  12. This is a beautiful stamp set and you did a fantastic job with it!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  13. Awesome coloring, the texture through stencilling is so pretty.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  14. You've breathed beautiful life into your flowers with your incredible colouring! A stunning card that is 110% frame-worthy! Thank you for lifting my spirits today!
    ~carol

    ОтветитьУдалить
  15. The flowers are gorgeous.
    Beautiful coloring.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  16. Gorgeous card! Beautiful background design and colors, and the floral image is so pretty!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  17. Your watercoloring is always amazing!! Love the colors and design. The background is beautiful!!

    ОтветитьУдалить