2020-04-28

REVERSE CONFETTI BIRTHDAY WISHES


Hi there, fetty fans! I’ve got some inspirations for you today on the Reverse Confetti Blog
My today’s card feature beautiful Butterfly Wreath stamp set. 


I started by stamping butterfly wreath and four separate butterflies using Antique Linen Distress Ink onto watercolor paper and coloured all the images using my watercolor paint. Once I finished my watercolouring each piece, I let it air dry and die cut it using Butterfly Wreath Confetti Cuts.


Next, I worked on the background. I ink blending Avocado Dye Ink only on the edges of the background. And I sprinkled some watercolors on it. Then I die cut rows of stitched scalloped lines using Stitched Scallops Cover Panel Confetti CutsAfter I added my image onto the background with foam tape. 



I stamped the sentiment from the Birthday Wishes stamp set with Versamark ink and heat embossed in white. I added the sentiment to the card with foam tape, and that completes the card! 


I hope you enjoyed the inspiration I had for you today. 
Thank you for stopping by!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий