2021-05-05

REVERSE CONFETTI MAY RELEASE WEEK DAY 1



Hello friends!  
It's day one of our COUNTDOWN TO CONFETTI!  

This month we’ve 8th Birthday release! YAY!
So this time you will see a lot of cakes, balloons and flowers! Are you ready?!


And here are our new gorgeous products:

CUP OF FRIENDSHIP


Coordinating Confetti Cuts


HAPPY COORDINATES


Coordinating Confetti Cuts


 HOORAY | FREEBIE SET



For this day I made two cards with new awesome sets. 

For this card I used new CUP OF FRIENDSHIP set with Coordinating Confetti Cuts die set, and I used new HAPPY COORDINATES stamp set with new HAPPY die set to complete my composition.


I started by no-line coloring these beautiful flowers using Prismacolor pencils.Then I die cut them with the coordinating dies.  


Next I made the background using masking paper. I selected the center, made it colored and marked the rays from it going up and down.


In the center of the background, I placed a sentiment consisting of a big word Happy and a stamped part. 


For my next card I used new CUP OF FRIENDSHIP set with our HOORAY | FREEBIE SET. 
 

I stamped this beautiful flower cup and colored it with my copic markers. Then, I used the coordinating dies to die cut the image out. I also used butterflies, bee and insects from the Enchanted Gardenset.


Next I made a colorful background and heat embossed in gold the whole Hooray set. I think it turned out so fun!


Be sure to visit the blog of our talented design team, where you will find a lot of inspiration for using new products. 

6 комментариев:

  1. A gorgeous card! I love your color choices on this.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Fabulous cards! I love your gorgeous coloring and the color combos! Awesome images and sentiments!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Wow, these are amazing! Your flowers are beautiful and love the embossed wording on your second card!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Two amazing cards Olga, and your Happy Birthday to you card takes my breath away! The no line coloring is fantastic and I really like the shades you used on the center of the panel with the splatters of inks AND the amazing inlaid HAPPY sentiment!!! PURE GENIUS and WOW factor! Just AMAZING!!!!! Love it! I wish I was on your birthday list! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить