2021-07-08

REVERSE CONFETTI JULY RELEASE BLOG HOP

Hi crafty friends! It’s time for the Reverse Confetti July Release Blog Hop
I am happy to announce that all of the goodies in the new release are 



So for today I created a super fun card using two new sets called Hummingbird and Tropical Leaves.


I started by stamping out the images and I colored them in using Copic markers. Then, I cut out them using Coordinating Confetti Cuts. I also added the a monkey from the Crafty Critters stamp set. Then I created the background. To do this, I took a piece of Mist Cardstock and only shaded the blue color from above using Tumbled Glass and Peacock Feathers Distress  Oxide inks.


And I cut out the letters to put the words WILD ABOUT YOU together using new LETTER CUTS set. Next I placed the images and letters on the panel. All finished!


Thank you so much for visiting my blog! 
I really hope you enjoyed it and I will see you again soon! 
Have a wonderful day!










3 комментария: