2023-01-21

TWO MINI CARDS FOR PAWSOME STAMPS

It’s time for my next inspiration with Pawsome stamps amazing products! I wanted to do something special for my today's post. And I decided to do an extra mini cards in non-standard form. Here I used my favorite Happy Camper stamp set. And as a form for mini cards, I took the form of a large image of a camper. This looks very cool and is very easy and convenient to cut.


As always I prepared all the details, colored the images with my Copic markers. And I die cut out all images using the Happy Camper | Die Set. I also used the sentiments from the Spring Day stamp set.



Finally I added all the images and the sentiments to the card bases with foam tape. I made the bases in the form of a cards, so you can write a small wish inside. I cut them out with a coordinating die in a partial die cutting technique.



Thank you so much for stopping by!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий