2023-03-05

EASTER CARD FOR PAWSOME STAMPS

Hello, friends! It's time for my new card on the Pawsome Stamp BlogI love mixing and matching stamp sets. I think that it gives us a look at the usual set of stamps from the other side. So here I used an Eggcellent Cupcakes stamp set with a Loving Thoughts stamp set.


I stamped two elegant bouquets, covered them with pre-prepared masks on top and made an ink blended background. Then I removed the masking paper from the bouquets and colored all with my Copics.


Next I stamped three eggcellent cupcakes in a black hybrid ink and colored them all with copic markers. I cut out the images with my scissors (you can find the dies here). And I added the cupcakes to my ink blended background with foam tape. To decorate the card I glued some crystals. That is all!


Thank you so much for stopping by!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий