2018-05-31

Confetti Camera for Reverse Confetti


Hello 'Fetti Friends, today I am sharing my take this round of Confetti Camera. For this round of Confetti Camera the Confetti Crew is taking turns sharing fun and different ways to use our Confetti Cuts dies.
Do you like using coordinating dies not for their intended purpose? I like to do it. So today I want to show you how easy it is to create a clouds panel, using only two clouds.


I started by stamping the suns from the My Sunshine stamp set using Color Combo #6 Dye Ink Cubes on the Premier Polar White Cardstock and then die cut them using My Sunshine Confetti Cuts.
I then used two clouds (coordinating dies to the Honey Bear stamp set) to create a background for my card.


Once I had my die cut panel, I played around with the position of suns. I wanted it to look like a cloudy sky with bright sunlight. 


So I stuck three suns in different places of the card.
The last step was to tone the background with Iced Aqua Dye Ink Pad and foam mounted my cloud panel on it. And embellished this project using some crystals.  
 Thanks for stopping by today. 
I hope that you will look at your dies differently.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий