2018-06-01

2018 SPRING \ SUMMER COFFEE LOVERS BLOG HOP WITH STUDIO KATIA

                                                   Today I'm playing along with the 


Studio Katia is giving away TWO $25 Gift Certificates to our Store!
For all the info about winners and linking up, please head to 2018 SPRING | SUMMER COFFEE LOVERS BLOG HOP!

You can head over to the Coffee Lovers Blog for more details on how to play along! 

And here's what I created:




I used our  Sweet Latte stamp set to create a fun cofee shaker card. This set of stamps has a whole bunch of cute images on  the coffee theme and it's always hard to decide which one to use! 
So I carefully picked my stamp images. Colored them with Copics and trimmed them out with the Sweet Latte Coordinating Die Set.  


Then I made an improvisation of the cupboard using Dotted Patterns: Scallop Square Creative Dies. Then I gathered a shaker that filled with Crystal StarsGold Crystals, Mint Dream Crystals MixCupid's Kiss Crystals Mix and Radiant Pineapple Flowers
And I put that design on the base. Added the sentiment, It sounds like this: Coffee. You inspire me. I cut out the word "COFFEE" using  Coffee Scrip Creative Dies.



Hope you enjoyed my coffee card today!

1 комментарий: