2020-03-25

Reverce Confetti Beary Best card

Hello everyone! 
This is the third day and the last in a row when I share my inspiration from the Reverse Confetti March Release
Good to see you here again!


Today I have prepared for you a card on the school theme. It seems to me that during the world quarantine period, the topic of studying and visiting educational institutions is particularly acute. Life teaches us to take responsibility for our actions, teaches us awareness. So our children continue to study every day, doing it consciously. No kidding here.

I like that the new School Days stamp set has movement elements, so you can create a more active composition in the card. I fell madly in love with this bus, so I didn't think twice about making a road for it.


The images were stamped in a black hybrid ink, colored with copic markers, and die cut out with the School Days Confetti Cuts.


I created an ink blended background.
Then I cut the background in two parts so that I could stick it on black cardstock and get the road.

Next I stamped the sentiment with Versamark ink and heat embossed in white onto Lime Green cardstock.


I added all the images and the sentiment to the card with foam tape. 
Also to complete the composition I added a snail from the Chalk It Up set.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

1 комментарий: