2020-03-24

Reverce Confetti LOVELY DAY CARD

It’s day 2 of my inspiration posts with the Reverse Confetti March Release


I have one project in this day to share with you featuring new Tulips set. 


If you’ve been following along, you’ve seen me use new Scallop Window Tag Confetti Cuts yesterday because that’s how much I love that die set! This time, I used the smallest frame in the set to make three little mini scenes for my beautiful containers and a big bow with tulips. 


I started with die cutting the 3 little frames out of white card stock. For each inside piece, I did some ink blending. I stamped several images from the Tulips set in Black hybrid ink and colored them with copic markers. Then, I used Tulips Confetti Cuts to die cut the images out.


I cut the largest rectangle out of Neenah Desert Storm card stock as my base background. I added the little scenes to the card and trimmed off any hanging off the edges. I stamped the sentiment below it in brown, and finally added the containers and a big bow with tulips to each rectangle to finish up the card!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
See you tomorrow. 

1 комментарий: