2021-05-25

Just Quillin` card for Crafty Meraki



Hello friends! Today is my first time on the Crafty Meraki blog. I want to say that I am very happy and I hope we will have fun together! 
Today I 'm sharing a sweet and fun interactive slimline card featuring awesome Just Quillin` stamp set from the new release.

I started by stamping all the images using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad. I colored them using Copic Markers and cut them out (coordinating dies available here). I added some highlights using white gel pen.


I wanted to give several places for me to place the hedgehogs so I used the homemade grass stencil to ink blended several layers. I used there Twisted Citron Distress Ink. To create a part of the sky, I used the same stencil and blended here Broken China Distress Ink. Additionally, I sprinkled drops of water on top.


Next I used the slider die, put it in place, and ran it through my die cut machine. I added a penny behind the slot, added a small foam dot to the penny and adhered the hedgehog on top. I then adhered the grass border to my background panel using foam tape. I also adhered the rest of the images. This is going to be my front panel. Now you can see the hedgehog slide back and forth!


Next I stamped the sentiment “You need Quill Power”. Finally, I adhered my front panel to a white card stock and then adhered it to my back panel using foam tape.

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you had fun and feel inspired by the card I’ve shared with you today! Make sure to visit Crafty Meraki store here to check all the amazing products from the new release! Have a wonderful day!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий