2021-06-01

Look for the magic card for crafty meraki

Hi there, crafty friends! It's time for my next post on the Crafty Meraki Blog

My today’s card feature new beautiful Dance in the rain stamp set. 


I started by stamping some flowers and wooden branches on the background and two separate peacocks using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad. I colored them using Copic Markers. And I cut out only two peacocks  (coordinating dies available here). I added some highlights using white gel pen.


Next, I masked the flowers and wooden branches and created a hot summer ink blended background using Squeezed Lemonade and Spiced Marmalade Distress Inks with Fossilized Amber and Fired Brick Distress Oxide Inks. I stuck the little circle die cut from the masking paper to the place of the future sun. It will help when I create the sky. I recommend to use few ink colors for this tipe of the background. The inks will blend and make a very interesting result when they dry. I started with the light colors around the circle. It will imitate the glow of the sun. Then I kept moving to the edges, applying the inks layer by layer. The last layer will be the darkest. Next I sprinkled everything with white and gold acrylic paint. After the paint dried, I removed the mask. That was super fun process!


The last step was to add my peacocks to my card, which I did using some foam squares behind it for extra dimension. How beautiful they are, aren't they? Also I white heat embossed sentiment on the black cardstock. I added the sentiment to the card with foam tape, and that completes the card! 

I hope you enjoyed the inspiration I had for you today. 
Thank you for stopping by!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий