2021-11-08

REVERSE CONFETTI NOVEMBER RELEASE BLOG HOP


Hello friends! It's time for the Reverse Confetti November release Blog Hop! 



And here are our new products:

FREEBIE 
stamp set
This is available at no charge with orders of $60+.  Please note, it MUST BE ADDED to your cart to receive this set.  It is also available to purchase separately.

SNOWY SENTIMENTS

SNOWFLAKE SEASON

Coordinating Confetti Cuts die set

OPEN DROP COVER PANEL

ORNAMENT

LAYERED JOY

RETRO HOLIDAY

Coordinating Confetti Cuts die set

BRILLIANCE COVER PANEL

POLAR PARTY

Coordinating Confetti Cuts die set

ADORE HIM

Coordinating Confetti Cuts die set


At the moment, I'm still waiting for my release package and can't share my ideas with you. However, I really hope that one day I can still show you something, because I'm filled with ideas! 

Be sure to visit the blog of our talented design team, where you will find a lot of inspiration for using new products. 


1 комментарий: