2022-02-01

C. C. DESIGNS FEBRUARY RELEASE DAY 1

It's day 1 of C.C. Designs previews for February release. 
They have three new set this month. 
And the first one is  Axolotl, this little cutie is an endangered salamander from Mexico. 


I created this super fun card with a huge message "SMILE" and the most adorable axolotls.  And I really hope you like them!


 I stamped and colored up the images from the new Axolotl Clear Stamp Set and used Axolotl Outline Die to cut out all the images.


Then I created the background. To do this, I took a piece of white cardstock and only shaded the blue and purple colors.


And I used some other dies from MFT to create the letters SMILE and the panel of waves. Next I placed the images and letters on the panel. All finished!


Be sure to visit C.C. Designs  blog, where you will find a lot of inspiration for using new products and come tomorrow on the C.C. Designs blog to see the new Grouchy Pets Set.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий