2022-02-03

C. C. DESIGNS FEBRUARY RELEASE DAY 3

It's day 3 of C.C. Designs previews for February release. 
They have three new set this month. 
Today’s project will be showcasing the new set called Cat Kinda Day Clear Stamp Set.
 This insanely adorable set features several cats as they enjoy their favorite things. 


I stamped several of the images from the stamp set and colored them up with copic markers. I then used the Cat Kinda Day Outline Die to die cut the images out.


I created an indoor background through ink blending by using washi tape for masking and a simple stripe stencil. This easily created a place where I can place my critters. 


I selected a sentiment from the Simon Says stamp and placed it in the top center portion of the card. The images were propped up with some foam tape for a little extra dimension, and that completes this sweet and simple scene card!


Tomorrow we will have our blog hop, so make sure to check back on Friday.
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий