2022-02-07

CHOCOLATE HEART GIFT BOX FOR THE SCRAPPY TAILS

Hello friends! Today I'm sharing this Chocolate Heart Gift Box featuring some new products from Scrappy Tails. I wanted to make this look like the top of the cake, which is often made on Valentine's day. It was SO fun to make!
You can find below a photo that I was inspired by.


To do this, I diecut the Chocolate Heart Gift Box Metal Craft Die to use as my base, then used the other dies from the Scalloped Heart Add-On for Chocolate Heart Gift Box set to create the “box top”. I wove a cardstock centerpiece as if it were a wicker basket. I adhered two truffles on the side of the half of the heart that will not open. I then adhered my braided heart panel over the top of the box with some foam.


I also made a bunch of die cuts images from the Truffle Add-On for Chocolate Heart Gift BoxI had so much fun die cutting all of these truffles, and adding all of the little details using the different toppings. Next I bent half of the braided heart and glued the candies inside this part so that it looked like the lid of a truffle box. I think it looks interesting! 


Finally I placed the sentiment "Love" on the upper part of a heart. All finished!


Here is a photo that I was inspired by.


Thank you so much for stopping by! 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий