2022-02-08

REVERSE CONFETTI FEBRUARY CREATIVE HOP

Hello and welcome to the Reverse Confetti monthly creative hop!

It’s an off-month so there’s no new release, so it’s the perfect time to play with some older goodies and inspire you to maybe use some stamps you may already have in your stash.

You'll find the full hop list at the end of this post.

I share with you a super romantic card where I mixed many different sets of stamps.


I started by stamping this cute pals from the Rain or Shine set and a few mushrooms and bugs from the Enchanted Garden set using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad. I colored them using Copic Markers. And I cut out them using Rain or Shine Confetti Cuts & Enchanted Garden Confetti Cuts. I added some highlights using white gel pen.


Next, I created a night ink blended background in pink shadesI stuck the little circle die cut from the masking paper to the place of the future moon. It will help when I create the sky. I recommend to use few ink colors for this tipe of the background. The inks will blend and make a very interesting result when they dry. I started with the light colors around the circle. It will imitate the glow of the moon. Then I kept moving to the edges, applying the inks layer by layer. The last layer will be the darkest. Next I sprinkled everything with white and gold acrylic paint. After the paint dried, I removed the mask.
For the next step I needed a Big Love Confetti Cuts. I die cut only a few hearts using  Easy-Cut Adhesive from Therm-O-Web and adhered them onto my card base. I placed them against the background so that it seemed as if they were radiating away from the moon. Then, I removed the protective layer from each heart so that they became sticky and covered them with a sheet of Gold Shattered Glass Deco Foil. I carefully smoothed out the panel on top and removed the film. Now my hearts sparkle with gold. It’s so fun!


The last step was to add my images to the card. Also I stamped the sentiment from the Sentimentally Yours set.



I hope you enjoyed the inspiration I had for you today. 
Thank you for stopping by!

6 комментариев:

  1. Adorable card! Love the sweet bunnies and the cute little bugs! Great color combo for your delightful scene!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Your darling card is such a treat, and I thank you for the wonderful Reverse Confetti inspiration.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Your card is just so very cute!!! Lovely little critters and wonderful colours in this sweet scene! Thanks so much for the great inspiration! Stay safe! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить